I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Witch Hat from Gimme A Candy Box Kit!

 
I love this kit!  Quick and easy!
Here's my version of the Witch Hat Box
From Gimme A Candy Box Kit!
 
 
The spider paper and the circle is digital paper
called  "Haunted Full Collection"
by Carina Gardner from Jessica Sprague's site. Click below!
 
After I glued the two pieces for the brim of the hat using just
plain black cardstock, I spritzed water to moisten the fibers then
scratched the surface edges to rough it up and make it curl.  Once
it dried, I inked with brown and black inks giving an aged look.
The picture really doesn't show well, but it looks pretty cool!
The witch is in the Haunted Paper Collection.  I just printed it out,
used a paper punch, and backed it with a rosette.  Looks kind of
like a bottle cap, don't ya think!!
Well, thanks for dropping in, now be a good witch and fly away!!!


No comments: