I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HAPPY THANKS KIT

 
GIVE THANKS WITH HAPPY THANKS
 
Get in the Thanksgiving holiday spirit with this wonderful new kit
creating these cute projects to give as gifts or decorate your table or home!
The CORNUCOPIA is 6" long!  Make a CARD for a loved one.   Check out that
PILGRIM HAT, it's a box!  And Isn't the TURKEY the cutest!  Fill with candy!
And last, the HOUSE is a place card holder which holds an electronic LED
tealight.  So cute.  Check it out:   http://www.svgcuts.com/
  Be creative as  Brigit did at Brigits Scraps.  She turned it into
a Christmas ornament!  Check it out here: 

Thanksgiving Magic

by Rowena Bastin Bennett

Thanksgiving Day I like to see
Our cook perform her witchery.
She turns a pumpkin into pie
As easily as you or I
Can wave a hand or wink an eye.
She takes leftover bread and muffin
And changes them to turkey stuffin’.
She changes cranberries to sauce
And meats to stews and stews to broths;
And when she mixes gingerbread
It turns into a man instead
With frosting collar ’round his throat
And raisin buttons down his coat.
Oh, some like magic made by wands,
And some read magic out of books,
And some like fairy spells and charms
But I like magic made by cooks!



No comments: