I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

SPOOKY CUTIES HALLOWEEN TRAIN

As you can see, the Spooky Cuties Devil has turned on the cuties
and captured them!  Along the way, he and his spider brigade are
rounding up his arch enemy, the skeletons!
Oh, my, what will the cuties do?  Hanging on for dear life
to the front of the train is the spooky cutie skeleton hiding!
Can he be the hero and save all his friends before the Devil
reaches his destiny and destroys them? 

 
   
 
                         
 
                         


 
What will become of the cuties!
 
I used the SPOOKY CUTIES KIT & SANTAS TRAIN KIT
 
Thanks for dropping by!
And make sure you drop by
I entered my train and you can enter, you guessed it,
any thing but a card!  How cool is that!
Drop by and check out the sponsor and take a look at
the design team projects!  Awesome!  And look at the
wonderful entries!  Great ideas shared!
Have a spooktacular halloween!!
Hugs, Debra
 
 
 



1 comment:

Brigit Mann said...

I'm so happy you enter this in the ABAC challenge, I just love it, you're so amazingly talented!!