I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

GIMME CANDY BOXES KIT

 
EVERYONE LOVES CANDY!
THEY MAY NOT ADMIT IT, BUT THEY DO!
The new kit is seven boxes you can fill with
treats and goodies or a special gift!
And once Halloween is over, use your imagination
to use these versatile boxes for any occasion!
 
 

The Halloween Candy Poem
Oh, goodness not, it’s Halloween, A grisly, spooky, creepy scene.
Ghosts and goblins everywhere. Enough to make me lose my hair!
Wolves and witches scary faces, Popping out in many places.
Scary ghouls, a whole big bunch, Enough to make me lose my lunch!
Where shall I go? What shall I do? They’re coming after me and you.
We’d better keep some garlic handy,‘Cause I’m not giving up my candy!
                                                                                       Author: Unknown
 
Thanks for dropping by!  Stop by and see Mary and Leo at svgcuts.
Tell them hi for me!!! hehe!  Like they never hear from me on fb!!!
Don't forget to check out their blog (click on the right) and
their facebook page!  Awesome inspiration, awesome people!
 

No comments: