I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Meg's Colorful Art using Crayola Box

MY DAUGHTER IS A BIG GIRL NOW!!!
(SHE JUST TURNED 21!)
 
 
Okay, so, Meg turned 21 yesterday and let me tell you, it is
really hard for me to accept the fact that my baby is 21!
And even getting married in October of 2013!  Oh my!
So, I was reminiscing, looking at all her pre kindergarten
art papers and her early years of school, like kindergarden
and 1st grade and then thought, wouldn't they look cute like
an ARTISTS TRADING CARD, ATC! 
So I starting copying and printing and I had about 100 to do
and ran out of time, only got about 30 done!  But, i gave it
to her, anyway, and will finish the rest to give her.
Here are a few laid out!  I resized the box to fit the ATC size.
She actually remembers some of the pictures!
And everyone loved it!
Hope you do to!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: