I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

ACORN AUTUMN

I HEAR ACORNS FALLING!
 
 
This is just the cutest kit!
The 3D ACORN is a box!  Add a treat and give as a gift!
The WATERFALL card is easy to put together, but so elegant looking!
How cute is the OWL basket!
The AUTUMN PICTURE ALBUM is amazing!
And never be caught without a gift bag, again!
This BAG is 12 x 12!  Can be resized!
And look at that cute squirrel!
All of this can be seen at svgcuts!
Click on the right or below!
 
MY ACORN BOX
WITH A SURPRISE!
 
My son is my biggest fan when it comes to my paper crafts!
He is always amazed with some of my creations,
especially when they move, like the ferris wheel!
I made this acorn for him, but had to make it
just a little pretty.
There was a surprise when he took the top off!

 
Okay, so not your typical acorn colors! But, I like to have fun! 
And my son always makes me laugh! So, I wanted to make him laugh!
He did! Dorky, yes!  And proud of it!!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments: