I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FOR MY VALENTINE

HAPPY 2013
"There’s no greater love than to love and be loved."
FOR MY VALENTINE
"LOVE" is the theme for the first kit of the year!
 
The VINTAGE-INSPIRED MAILBOX has a hinged lid and is perfect for collecting Valentines or giving as a special gift with goodies inside!  The HEART-SHAPED CANDY BOX has a see-through lid to show off candy or whatever you put inside!  How adorable are the two cards-the SWIRLY HEART CARD and the HOT AIR BALLOON CARD.  The LOLLIPOP GARDEN is made to hold nine lollipops, (has a piece of florist's dry foam inside)!  I can see the garden transformed to Easter or Wedding or the hot air balloon card for a baby card.  Use your imagination!  So many possibilities!
 
Don't forget to stop by and give Leo and Mary
some love for their awesomeness and take a look
at their new store!  So easy to shop!  It wasn't broke,
but somehow they made it better!!!
 They even added a wishlist!!!
 


http://svgcuts.com/


My Valentine Garden for Meg

 
 
 
 


No comments: