I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

SWEETS FOR MY SWEET

 
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
Y-U-M-M-Y-!
 
SWEETS FOR MY SWEET KIT!
Wow! Such cute projects for Valentine's Day!  A Truffle Box, a Cracker, a "Love Struck" Pencil Valentine, a festive Cupid Card, a decorative vintage Cupid Silhouette to hang on the wall and a 3 D Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry! Now that's a collection just filled with "LOVE"!!!
 
              
   

My card for my hubby!
The hearts are 3 layered shapes from the shapes library in eCAL.
The banners at the end of cupid's arrow are made in eCAL
using the print2cut feature.
The LOVE YOU is made using fonts in eCAL.
If you would like it, send me a message on facebook!
Thanks for looking!
 
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders
 


No comments: