I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

HAPPY TRAILS KIT

 
HOWDY PARTNER!
WANTED (you know you do!!)
HAPPY TRAILS KIT
This is the most adorable kit for every cowgirl and cowboy!
For starters, look at the star badge card with the cute little cowboy!
Omg!  He's too cute!  The other two cards are just as amazing.
And I love the desktop jar with horseshoe on the lid!  Soooo
many things you can adapt this file to!
And, now, let me introduce you to, can you stand it. OMG!
 
Here it is!  The COWBOY BOOT!  WOW!
I don't know about you all, but I think Mary is a genius!
And Leo sure can take some awesome pictures!
Right now on FB, the fans are creating some of the cutest
cowboy  boots, their style!  Go take a look!
 
Here's the boot I made for my daughter
dedicated to Luke Bryan!  She has tickets for
his concert at Mizzou Arena on Feb. 23,
a Christmas gift from me! 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: