I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

NEW YEAR'S EVE KIT

NEW YEAR'S EVE KIT
 
 
The NEW YEARS EVE KIT is loaded with goodies! The 3D Champagne Bottle can hold LED tealights or fill it with treats! Give a gift in the Cityscape Gift Bag or Tuxedo Gift Bag. The 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page is perfect for your New Year's Eve photos. Why not use the Silly Photo Props while taking pictures! Don't forget the Top Hat Party Hat! The Hat can also become a box!
 
 Not just for New Year's! How about a wedding-theme!  Perfection, again!!!
This kit is going to be tons of fun to play with!  Awesome job, Mary!  And great photo shooting, Leo!
 
 
And please, SAFETY COMES FIRST
Remember, be safe.  Drink responsibly, if you drink.  Here are a few tips:
--Never drink and drive, we all know this!  We aren't stupid, right!  Okay!
--Know your limit, please!
--Sip your drink!  You want to enjoy your evening, right!!!
--Eat while you drink!  A high protein food, such as cheese and nuts help to slow alcohol absorption into your circulatory system.
--If you take medication or on over the counter meds, please keep this in mind while drinking.
--Always appoint a designated driver!
--You can have othe non-alcohol beverages.  It's okay.  You won't be judged upon!
--And don't judge others who do not want to drink and don't try to force them to drink!  Some people just aren't drinkers!  Like me!  I can have fun, naturally!  I don't need alchohol to get me high!!!, but I don't judge those who love to drink!  More power to you!  Alcohol doesn't like me!!!  haha!
--Remember, it's about having fun!  Thank your hostess for a great party!  Let her know you returned home safely with a phone call and another thank you for a great night!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!
 
 
 

No comments: