I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

CAMP SMORE SVG KIT

Check out the new kit at SVG CUTS. 
It's that time of year for camping and sitting around the fire
telling those spooky stories and roasting marshmallows. 
Look at this adorable kit: 
The layout page is perfect for those camping photos, and how cute is that lantern. 
And the vintage thermos bottle is perfect for the older generation who remembers the good ole days.  Just fill it up with some yummy goodies or a small gift. 
Who wouldn't love the smores box filled with yummies to make a delicious treat! 
The teepee is something I had been thinking about making a few months ago,
and now, thanks to Mary, here it is!
FYI-The Forest County Collection has the cutest dreamcatcher
which I think would be cute with the teepee!
 
So, there you go!
HAPPY CAMPING!
And don't eat too many smores!

No comments: