I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

My NUTCRACKERS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LOVE THE NEW KIT FROM SVGCUTS,
CLARA'S CHRISTMAS EVE!
HERE'S MY NUTCRACKERS!
I made the traditional one like Mary's for me!
The girl is for my daughter!

I kept the male basically the same because I love Mary's nutcracker so much!
The girl, I added gathered ribbon with tulle underneath instead of the belt. I
used tulle to cover her body and made rosettes which I placed on her chest
and a large one on her back. Gathered tulle for ruffles on her shoulders.
Used the snowflake rosette svg from the icy snowflake ornament in the
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS KIT to put on her hat! Thought it looked
like a crown. Used more lace trim around the top of her boots. I like the
white trim on the white boots!
The eyes in the kit are on the man. The eyes I used on the girl are from Brigit
She took this tutorial if you want to learn how to make your own:
Thanks for looking, and to all on the east coast,
God bless you and keep you safe and out of Sandy's way.
My prayers are with you.

No comments: