I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY KIT

I Scream.  You Scream.  We all Scream for Ice Cream!!

ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY KIT

WOWZER!!  Mary really did it this time!
Look at this darling ICE CREAM TRUCK!
And the ICE CREAM CONE is so delicious!!!
The BIRTHDAY BAG is perfect for that special gift!
And take your pick from the two coordinating cards--
one for a younger child and one for an adult!
Hey, I'll take the ICE CREAM MAN card!
I'm just a kid at heart!!!
Head on over to SVGCUTS and check out this kit!
And get creative!  The truck could be a mail truck, or
a hippie van, or the book library van.
And stop by their facebook page and see
everyone's projects!  AWESOME STUFF!!!
Thanks for dropping by! 
Time for me to have a black walnut ice cream cone!!!

Here's my ice cream card!
So easy to make, but makes you hungry for ice cream!!!
YUMMY!!

No comments: