I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

FALL HARVEST KIT

Fall Is Just Around The Corner
Check out
FALL HARVEST KIT
at svgcuts!
 
 
Look at the gorgeous Pie!  It's a box!
Fill the Bushel Basket with goodies for a friend or neighbor!
Attach the adorable Maple Leaf card to the basket!
The autumn Colorful Trees card is stunning!  Or how about
changing it into a spooky halloween card!
The Indian Corn box is beautiful or change it
to candy corn colors!  How cute is that!
Switch out all the elements to make something new!

MY WACKY TAKE ON THE CORN BOX!
Miss Corney is a little funky with her big red nose, but she's stylin' with her
big bow and flapping ribbons!
I really love the purple box with the Hazel Witch and her cat!  You can find
her in the Hazel's Wicked Witch Crafts Collection along with two of her friends!
Watch out for flying brooms!
 
 


No comments: