I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Firecracker Family

FIRECRACKER FAMILY 
FROM STARS AND STRIPES KIT
The Firecracker Family is exploding out of the box with their ooh's and aah's,
    celebrating the Fourth of July and saying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!






The firecrackers are from the STARS AND STRIPES KIT.  I added a pointed tip using a birthday hat that was free and the awesome eyes are designed by Brigit who is on the Design Team at Svg Cuts.
The box is from BIG BOUTIQUE BOXES which I only glued together half the way up from the bottom and left the rest open.  Then I took the bottom of the box on the scal mat and unioned a "talk bubble" shape from the shapes library to get the shape you see and glued each panel on all four sides and just curled the tips and spread the box open to make it look like it exploded open.
The happy birthday is a freebie from Mary!  Thanks, Mary!  And the three-star dangles are from the HAUNTED HEMLOCK CARDS KIT, love that kit!!!!

Thanks for looking, and have a fun and safe fourth of July!!


No comments: