I love to collect and play with paper, especially making 3D items. I also love to collect fabric! I think I have a problem!!!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

HIGH SKIES SVG KIT


Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
 
 HIGH SKIES SVG KIT!
What an adventure it is to put together these
wonderful files from Mary and Leo at SVGCuts!
Check out the HOT AIR BALLOON!
What is it about those colorful balls floating in the sky
that make us all stop and stare till they float out of sight!
They mesmerize us!  They call our name!
I've never been in one, but it is on my Bucket List!
But, for now, I'll get by with making my own!
The whimsical HOT AIR BALLOON is adorable!
Think of all the wonderful themes you can use it for!
The BUTTERFLY-WRAPPED FAVOR BOX is stunning!
Another box which can be used for so many themes!
I'm thinking how pretty for a wedding!
The BUTTERFLY GIFT BAG is fast and simple
as is the two cards included in the kit!
 
Thanks for dropping by.
And hey, if you go for that ride,
come get me first!
Hugs, Debra
 
 


No comments: